Monday, March 9, 2020

Whiteboard Animation To Boost Up Your Business











About:

why should we work together?

I provide 100% effective work for the customer and create a strong bond with each other with effective communication which enhance your business.I love to work with great people like you.



I need you to give me logo, script and voice over(if u have) and send me your further ideas 



I will give your whiteboard HD animation video with royalty free background music, logo and with voice over 

-provided by you- $15

-not provided by you- $25



You can talk to me anytime about the project we are working on and if you have any queries you can contact me anytime!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good progression seller.

Seller's Response:

Quality worker,fast and efficient.

Seller's Response:

Thanks. Remember me for future projects. Nice to word with you

:

Good worker

:

Thanks. I am here for you for future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment