Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Custom 2D Animation Video And 2D Character Video











About:

Need Help !

I can do CUSTOM 2D ANIMATION VIDEO AND 2D CHARACTER VIDEO FOR 25$ IN 3 DAYS ONLY ?

Now days a high quality 2D animation video, whiteboard animation and cartoon explainer video is quiet an appealing way to market your product or services.

If you are Looking for someone who can make an exciting animated explainer in order to spread a word about your business, service or promotion of a new lineup?

Then you are at the right place and most important our creations are budget friendly.

I offer:

  • White board
  • 2D animation
  • explainer videos
  • script writing
  • Voice Over (in multiple languages)

My services include:

  • 2D animation with background imagery
  • 2D Character and Scene creation
  • Graphics Design (Photoshop, illustrator)
  • Full HD 1080p

Why me?

I pay attention to every single detail, value your time and provide best value for money. That’s why I offer unlimited revisions and 100% refund if the you are not happy with the finished product.

Before placing an order, please send me your script (if you have any) for a quick scan to make sure that I can deliver an amazing video on time!   

Reviews


:

Super helpful and great work!

:

The brief was 100% dealt with, tai_animations was very quick and easy to speak with !

:

Great as always

:

Great. Thanks a lot

:

Excellent as always




No comments:

Post a Comment