Monday, March 9, 2020

Create Commercial In Chalkboard Or Blackboard Style











About:

I will write your message/commercial in chalkboard style :)



If you're not sure about your project, feel free to contact me before placing the order. :)



What do I need?

I need a script to get started.



These videos can be used for:

  • Youtube
  • Facebook ads
  • Instagram ads
  • For special announcements e.g. sales
  • For presentations and slides
  • For Mobile videos
  • Demo videos
  • Revealing new & updated logo
  • Just for fun ;-)
  • Possibilities are countless :)


PLEASE NOTE:

1. You will provide me with the text/script 

2. Your text will be white, I highly recommend you to add colors to make your video more attractive.

3. Modifications or Revisions does not include Script Changes.

4. No free Modifications unless I made a mistake.

5. If you have any other Gig requirement which is not included in my gig's features, don't hesitate to contact me for a custom offer :)



I promptly respond to the messages, feel free to contact me before ordering for best results :)



Thank you! <3

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good work. I recommend her services ...

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! :)

Seller's Response:

great work - again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. We're going to do a few more in the next couple of weeks. Are you up for it?




No comments:

Post a Comment