Monday, March 23, 2020

Create An Animation Video Whiteboard Explainer Video











About:

Description:

Do you want a ANIMATION VIDEO? To create a HIGH QUALITY video for your business? Do not look for more concerts because you're definitely in the right place. We'll create an Amazing video animation that will reach your audience in a unique and engaging way!

  • As you can see in the videos of my portfolio, each video contains a series of scenes and each one has 5 seconds of running time.
  • Each sentence must consist of 50 characters including spaces.
  • You will have the opportunity to send me the logo of your company and the link of your website.

If you don’t like my work for ANY reason, I will revise it until you’re 100% happy. Or else I will refund the money.



Videos Available for :

  • Product or sevice
  • Social Media 
  • Blog
  • Real Estate or Realtor
  • Website
  • App
  • Amazon or etsy product
  • Self Promo
  • E- Book 
  • Marketing
  • Travel Agency
  • Health
  • Weight Loss
  • Education
  • Fitness
  • Construction
  • Pets
  • People
  • Event
  • Shop
  • anything you want 


Reviews


:

Professional service. I love it and I will come back for more. Thank you.

:

Whiteboardman1 was great to work with. I had a revision to the first draft and he efficiently revised it and sent it back. Good communication, and overall good work!

:

Great Service and very quick

:

Good job well done!

:

The seller should state that he uses ready made graphics of poor quality. He tried his best but its not a high level




No comments:

Post a Comment