Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

★★★ Animated 2D Explainer Video ★★★

Hi there! I'm Ize.

If you are looking for quality on a budget, then you have come to the right Gig. I will create an amazing animated explainer video for you, your company or brand. Here, you'll get Agency Quality videos at an unbelievable cost as you can see.

Each animated explainer video comes with: 



  • Animated Explainer Video Creation
  • Full 1080P HD Quality
  • Professional Voice Over {Inbox me with details of your voice-over needs before ordering}
  • Royalty-free Background Music
  • Logo Addition and Brand Matching Colors
  • Exclusive Background Imagery & Video Elements




**If you have any specific questions, Specific Storyboard, suggestions, or concerns, kindly CONTACT me BEFORE you place your order so I can see if I am able to meet your requirements.***



What are you waiting for? Let's get started with your order :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work, but was delivered with a delay.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for calling again

:

Good work overall.

:

Thank you so much. I'm glad you are satisfied with your video. It was a great pleasure working with you :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment