Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Create An Eye Catching Whiteboard Animation Video











About:

We are a team of 4 professional Whiteboard artists Who Loves Creating Incredible Whiteboard Explainer Videos For You. Want one?

THE PROCESS

Step by Step Production

Step 1: Write your script (Select my GIG extra) 

Step 2: Record your voiceover

Step 3: Select OR Create your graphics

Step 4: Finalize your Whiteboard Animation 

Step 5: Launch 

*******************************************************************

Why HW Studio: 

  • 800+ video projects completed for multinational companies like Marcedes Benz
  • 5 Stars Rating on all projects
  • VIP customer support for every client
  • Unlimited Revisions with 100% client satisfaction
  • Team of 4 Professionals
  • 5+ Years of Experience in animation industry 

*******************************************************************

Extras Available

-Amazing Voice Over (In All Laguages)

-Voice Sync

-Full HD (1080p)

-Speed Painting 

-Script Writing

-24 Hours Delivery

-Logo Animations

-Custom Designs (Please contact us first for this service)

********************************************************************

Don’t hesitate and invest in the future of your business. Contact us now! 



Best Regards,

Haris | Team HW Studio

Reviews


Seller's Response:

We got a great video that only needed one round of revisions, then it was exactly what we were looking for.

:

First time doing a whiteboard video and this far exceeded my expectations. They're very creative, open to changes, and I really enjoyed working with them. I will be hiring again for more videos.

:

I am very grateful for all the hard work Haris has done regarding my video. He was very accommodating and supported me in making all the changes that I needed. I will defiantly use him again. GREAT SERVICE!

:

It has been a great experience collaborating with haris and his team on video creation. I surely recommend and assure you that you will be a returning client for him.

:

Remarkable -- my 1st time -- I would (will) do it again in a heartbeat. Despite the time difference, we made it work; revisions were as requested and with added extras, which enhanced the finished product.




No comments:

Post a Comment