Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Create Whiteboard Video With My Original Drawings











About:

I  CREATE  TRULY  ORIGINAL  AND  CUSTOM  ILLUSTRATIONS.



 DO  NOT  USE  PRE-MADE  OR  STOCK  DRAWINGS.



Important:

Packs do not include the voice over creation or script writing, videos don't have character movement, Illustrations are original still images that i will draw myself for you, and create the effect of a hand on the screen drawing the illustration in real time.



The price rate of my videos is: $120 USD per minute or $120 USD per 150 words (whichever represent more accurately the amount of work.) 



+$20 USD per minute if you want to add COLOR: minimalist style that will not break the whiteboard aesthetic.



I do not record voice over. But for Free I synch the video with any audio file you provided.



I offer unlimited corrections or minor modifications. as long as they follow the script you send me at the moment of the order. if the script is changed, that might carry a cost.




At your service, SPIRAL DESIGN

PORTFOLIO:

https://youtu.be/47bZi9S_g5o?list=PLxQFkaY4BEVyO_Awrb4Cg-ZBaQ6rciT6X

Reviews


:

We love working with Spiral Design. His videos are always fantastic.

:

Great as usual!

:

Very creative, great initiative, easy to communicate with, took direction well - thank you!

:

Absolutely the best on Fiverr

:

Another great work. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment