Monday, March 9, 2020

Create An Awesome Professional 2D Explainer Sales Video











About:

I'm an India based TOP RATED Seller who had been completed over 1000+ orders.



I offer videos of all lengths. You just name it. :)

The 3 packages are all-inclusive and cover animation, VO, VO sync,1080HD, BG Music, your logo, embedded screen captures and more.

After delivery I provide an in depth video revision policy in ANIMATION part UNLIMITED TIMES.

Basic Package

Confident with your script? This package is for you. I'll produce a video using your completed script. 

Standard Package

You provide the initial draft script and I'll rewrite and optimize it. This is perfect if you aren't an experienced copywriter. 

Premium Package

The most involved package. Includes a consultation call and in-depth research on your business to come up with the concept, script and written storyboard for you. I take care of everything.

I provide Experienced professional VO. If you need something different or faster delivery send me a message



Reviews


:

The seller was very patient with our revisions and feedback, and his work was very professional. We are very pleased with the final product he was created. Highly recommended.

:

AMAZING! Best experience with a contractor I have ever had. I'll be honest, I was worried. I submitted my information to him and then never heard from him... I though, "crap, he isn't going to get it done" but then, on the due date, there it was. A perfect product... With one exception, and error I had made/ He fixed it within an hour. AMAZING JOB!!!!!!! PERFECT JOB!!!! WILL USE AGAIN

:

Stevenanimation was an excellent choice for my project. Excellent value considering how competitive his rates are for the quality work delivered. Communication was on point throughout the entire process. Would recommend him to anyone.

:

5th time working with him. Delivers everytime.

:

Great work as usual, quick delivery and high quality!




No comments:

Post a Comment