Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Create Kinetic Typography Video For Your Business Or Brand











About:

Everyone wants to promote their business in new and different ways. This is the best and the quickest way to promote your business because people feel comfortable to watch videos. Attractive and unique and modern style gain the interest of the audience.

So I am going to provide you Typography explainer video, which will explain your Business or Brand step by step and proper flow. I have a lot more experience in creating a different type of video that you can see in my profile. So for this, I need your script that will be an essential part that you have to provide me.

Kindly provide me:

  • Script or Your business story (Must)
  • Background images (If you want to change)
  • The theme of your choice
  • Color combination
  • Your logo
  • Website URL (Optional)

You will receive:

  • High-Quality Video (1080 HD)
  • Delivery on time
  • 100% Money-back Guaranteed
  • Unique Video
  • Unlimited Revisions

So what are you waiting for?

Just Inbox me and discuss your Requirements

THANKS

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work. Beyond expectations. Very responsive

:

Thank You😇

:

Far exceeded my expectations! Look forward to working with Rockaminator in the future!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment