Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Create A Professional Whiteboard Animation Video











About:

Get your Professional Whiteboard Video and Improve your Business or any Audience now.:



-PLEASE READ EVERYTHING AND CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING!



-Whiteboard Animation - $5 per 150 words of text

-Royalty free background music.

-Free 720p HD resolution (Order Gig Extra for 1080p)
-Unlimited revision until you satisfied.

-I will deliver the video in any format that you need.





Please provide me following things



- A WrittenScript (required in every order)

- Logo and Website URL (optional)




NOTE :


- I will include many images from my library (no custom images) inspired by your script

- If you wish to include your own music or pictures, please send me the files

- If you want to sync your own voice over order GIG Extra.

-When you are purchasing voice-over from me, sync is free for you

(No revision for Voice Over)



IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT
ME.





100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did a great job in understand our requirements and delivering a video targeted at the right audience. Prompt and always helpful. Highly recommend.

:

The video is amazing, as expected.

:

thanks Elias.. pleasure doing business with you...

:

Thank you very much, the final product was exactly as I wanted it. Seller was very patient and followed esactly my instructions. Will hire them again.

:

Great, patient, listens! Will work with Ceeshare again!




No comments:

Post a Comment