Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Create Stunning Whiteboard Explainer Videos











About:

*****TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO NEXT LEVEL WITH THE COMBO OF WHITEBOARD AND 2D ANIMATIONS******



Hello! I am a professional whiteboard and 2d animator. I will create some stunning and eye-catching animations for your business that will boost your work by 200%.



My Specialty:

    1. Expert in 2d Animation and white-board animations.

    2. Understands your scrip and come-up with some unique ideas.

    3. Professional but friendly dealing with clients.



My Offer:

    1. FHD Video upto 60fps

    2. Your voice-over with pleasing background music.

    3. Whiteboard Animation + 2d Animation Clips.

    4. 2 Minutes and 200 words for just 5$.

    5. Colorful and amazing whiteboard animations

    6. Your logo/screenshots/URLs



What I Need From Your:

Your Script 

Your voice-over file (if any)

Details about the animations

Length of video and words included.



Special Note:

                     If you have low budget dont worry I will work professionally even for 5$ package.

Feel Free To Contact For Any Details :) 



Reviews


:

The seller is very professional work very fast it was very thorough with the work that he had done. He listen to everything I needed and gave me great solutions for my project! He finished the job very quickly and efficiently!!

:

Very nice to work with. Fast worker. Good ideas. Will use again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment