Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Create A 2D Animated Explainer For Your Business











About:

Are you looking for a custom animated explainer or 2D sales video? I'm here to help you! :D



Hello, I've created more than a thousand videos in the last 3 years. I'm excited to assist you with anything and everything related to explainer videos.



My portfolio here: https://vimeo.com/showcase/6113776



ALL ORDERS ARE ALL-INCLUSIVE:

  ☑1080p HD video animation

  ☑Unlimited revisions

  ☑Background music & imagery

  ☑Your logo included



▶Required

  ☑Written script or storyboard



▶Option:

  ☑Scriptwriting

  ☑voice over



The ultra-low-cost promo gig is intended to boost my sales from the beginning, so do not delay! :)

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions! :)



Please message me first about what you want to be done before ordering so that I can understand your business and needs :D



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work. AAA+++

:

Fantastic communication and super quick delivery. No alterations was needed as the MegaAnimation delivered everything I asked. Highly recommended.

:

Truly the fastest fingers in the west, another top-notch job.

:

It was an A+ experience.

:

5* everything was great, good communication with my bad english ;-) and great fast work




No comments:

Post a Comment