Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Make Professional 2D Animation Video











About:

I have years of experience in this field and I can design simple and professional animated whiteboard videos for you!



WHAT WILL YOU GET 

- 2D Custom Animation video

- Animate your Story

- Whiteboard Animation of 30-sec video

- Background music included.

- Includes our drawings inspired by your script and music

- 720p/1080p HD resolution (optional)

Unlimited revision until you are satisfied.

-100% customer satisfaction.

-100% money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied.
- I will deliver the video in the required format.



I offer unlimited revisions in the animations. But if you need revisions in voice-over, then there will be the extra cost for voice revision. So please make sure you have provided me the final script. 

Feel Free to contact me!

Message me before placing the order!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice job!

Seller's Response:

The communication with the seller was very good, This is the second time I have worked with the seller and would again work with them. I did find this time there were a lot of revisions but the seller was very quick to update and respond. And updated till the required goal was achieved. I was very impressed with that. I highly recommend the quality and ease of communication of this seller.

:

I boought this gig to make an animation video for my electrical engineering project. And the seller exceeded my expectations and delivered quality work. I would recommend him to everyone. Easy to communicate with and Very creative and intelligient

:

Thank you, I'm very glad to work with you

:

It was good.




No comments:

Post a Comment