Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Create Perfect Animated Whiteboard Video Or Sales Video











About:

Dear Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is Maryam and I am a professional graphic designer. I will make whiteboard animations | Explainer videos for you with unlimited revisions free of cost. 


My work process: 

   1. Analyze script

   2. create storyboard

   3. Voice over

   4. Video and illustration

   5. Voice over sync with the video 

   6. Rendering 

   7. Revision if needed






What you will get (Silver Package) → 40$

  • Whiteboard Animation Video (60 sec)
  • Illustration 
  • Full Commercial Rights
  • Your logo in the video
  • Text Animation
  • Background Muisc 
  • Sound effect


100% Commercial and broadcast rights. All content, music, images etc will be copyright free. 




Note: If you have the long script then contact me (Message me) before placing the order.  



As you can see description is simple and clear. If you have any question you can ask without hesitation.



Thanks,
Regards,
Maryam

Reviews


:

Excellent work.. Thanks

:

Perfect and professional work! Thank you for the excellent job you've done.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment