Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Create Custom Animated Explainer Video











About:

Think big, Spend less and get the maximum result.



My videos are made to visually depict the script you supply with colors and branding made to match your business own professional branding.



My videos are Agency quality without the expensive Agency pricing!



What you will get: 

• MotionLancer own unique style (see examples above^). 

• You provide the script and I provide the exclusive visuals with cool animations. You can also share details or ideas if you haven't a ready script, we will create your brand's script at our end. 

• I will visually interpret the script you provide in my style

• 1 set of minor tweaks and changes to timings etc if required
• Movie file supplied as 16:9 HD .mov or .mp4


TURN ON YOUR NETWORKS, SELL MORE YOUR PRODUCT AND INCREASE YOUR PROFITS. !!!


Our features:



* Simple, Clean, Smooth and unique design

* Hi-Quality

* Full HD

* Fast Delivery

* Cost-Effective



SO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?



Contact us anytime and let us make an inquiry let me know your requirements and I will take care of the rest.



Thanks,

Motionlancer

Reviews


Seller's Response:

the greatest!

Seller's Response:

Great experience

:

Best animator I've ever worked with. Can't recommend enough. Final product looked like a $10,000 video!

:

Thank you very much.

:

Perfect guy!!! So talented




No comments:

Post a Comment