Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Make Amazing Whiteboard Explainer Videos











About:

hail,

I am a professional animated video producer with more than 5 years of experience . I provides high quality whiteboard explainer videos using many technologies such as Videoscribe, Adobe after effects, Adobe illustrator etc...  I will be happy to create an awesome explainer video for you.



WHY BUY FROM ME?



  • Unlimited Revision Until you are SATISFIED 



  • I have a reputation of delivering quality work ON TIME


Services Included In This Gig
  • Animated Explainer Video Creation
  • Voice Over
  • Perfectly synced background music  to your video that goes well with the flow of the video.
  • Unlimited FREE revisions
  • Full 1080P HD Quality
  • Non copyrighted  Background Music


**If you have ANY questions, Specific Storyboard, suggestions, or concerns please CONTACT me BEFORE you order so I can see if I am able to meet your requirements.***

Reviews


:

Great Seller, friendly and pleasure to work with. True professional , highly recommended .

:

Very patient, professional and fast. The seller has great skills and I loved the video. Looking forward to the next project. Thank you so much.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment