Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

Hello,

My specialization is 2D Whiteboard Animation skill, fast Working, dedication, hard working & professionalism & achieve the dead line of project submission & also I will do my level of best to make it the best professional 2D animated whiteboard video & make highly satisfied to you. 

My  portfolio link is given below

https://youtu.be/zOv2Q31AajU

http://youtu.be/mmVi2ZgZYyU

My specialization is 2D Kids Animation skill, fast Working, dedication, hard working & professionalism & achieve the dead line of project submission & also I will do my level of best to make it the best professional 2D kids animated video & make highly satisfied to you.  

Costing of the video will be decided according to the time length duration of the video and number of character designs and props graphic designs will use in animation. 



*******So please feel free to contact me before placing me an order.*******




*****I provide only 8 seconds animation with two simple characters at $25. I'll provide only two free correction on my animation. But if you change your concept and add something more new animations after completing the work therefore I 'll can not provide any free correction Please. Thank you.****.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent will order again

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience.

Seller's Response:

Excellent

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience.

Seller's Response:

Jhumki1984 has created the perfect book trailer video for my unicorn coloring book. She is fantastic to work with and her skills are amazing. I am very happy to have found her here on fiverr.




No comments:

Post a Comment