Saturday, May 2, 2020

Create Eye Catching Whiteboard Animation











About:



I will Create a professional WHITEBOARD ANIMATION VIDEO in just $5  which helps you to engage your audience!!



PLEASE NOTE THESE POINTS BEFORE ORDERING :

- Create Whiteboard Animation - $5 per 1 minute video

- Add Royalty free background music.(Optional)

- Add drawings & sketch from our library according to your script and music.

- Free (1280x720) 720p HD resolution (contact me for 1920x1080 1080p).

-  i will give you Unlimited revision until you satisfied.

- I will deliver the Animation in any Video format that you need.



I NEED FOLLOWING FOR YOUR VIDEO :

- YOUR written script (required for order)

- Logo & Website URL if any. (optional)

- VoiceOver file (required if you want voiceover sync service)



NOTE :

- I will include many images from my library but can also use your custom images.

- If you want to include any of your own music and pictures, please send me the files



IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, DO ASK ME THANKS.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was outstanding.

Seller's Response:

WOW! Aqibiqbal was TERRIFIC! Not only was the product professional and incredibly well done, he was open to any and all suggestions I had. If I asked for a revision not only was it no problem and there was no push-back, but he did it with the proverbial "smile." He was wanted to make sure that I was happy, and he happily did everything he could!

Seller's Response:

thanks for your kind words

Seller's Response:

Good Seller A++

:

outstanding experience....!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment