Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Custom Kinetic Typography Animated Video











About:

-- IMPORTANT -- CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING!



ORDERS WITHOUT CONSULTATIONS WOULD NOT BE ACCEPTED



900+ positive reviews!
Current Max Delivery Time: 7 Days - Usually less


Are you looking for an effective way  to promote your business, product or service? You've come to the right place. I will create a Top Quality Kinetic Typography Animated Explainer Video for YOU!


 Pricing Overview Basics
------------------------------------
$50 - Around 50 words script
$100 - Around 100 words script
$150 - Around 150 words script
- etc...



-- Create and sync VOICEOVER cost extra - CONTACT ME.



 INCLUDED IN THIS DEAL
-------------------------------------
✔ Kinetic Typography Animated Video
✔ FULLHD Quality ( YouTube, Mp4 file format )
✔ Music & Sound fx
✔ Revision video if needed
✔ Logo animation
✔ Icons and Images animation
✔ Branding with colors


Only Good Video helps you make a memorable, human connection with your viewers. You can use it to show visitors you’re more than just another faceless online operation and relate to them on an emotional level.


I'm happy to take your business to the next level!


Thank You




Reviews


:

Alex was extremely easy to work with and his talents exceeded my expectations! The way he builds the visualization to tell your story - and nails it - is truly an art form. I was blown away with my final product and I will be definitely using him again in the near future to help build my brand.

:

Worked on many projects with this seller, very easy to talk to and they are very knowledgeable about the whole process. Their videos come in very fast and the quality is amazing! Will keep ordering from them :)

:

It's perfect you're incredible... I paid some guy $900 for something a fraction as good on here (I got my money back) You DEFINITELY need to raise your prices, this was so professional! I'm goo g to try and run this on our local tv station.

:

Service was delivered on time and as described. We have used Alex for multiple videos and would thoroughly recommend for any animated video production.

:

This is the third video that Alex has made for us. The first one was brilliant and each video was better than the last! I'm sure I will be back sometime soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment