Saturday, May 2, 2020

Make A Creative Whiteboard Animation In Less Than 24 Hours











About:

If you're looking for a sample of my animation and voice over - please watch the sample video in the gig!



My whiteboard animation style is outstanding, it will SATISFY and EXCEED your imagination.



I'm a talented whiteboard animator with 7+ years of experience. I have animated videos for brands, services, and ads. All of my clients were satisfied with the work I have done for them.



As a Canadian, I understand the importance of communication, and understanding my clients needs is my top priority during the animation process.



The Process:



  1. Contact me
  2. Provide me with details in regards to your brand, service etc.
  3. Decide on whether you would like to provide me with the script, voice over, or you would like me to do it for you.
  4. Would you like a Male or Female voice over?
  5. I will send you a custom offer that fits your needs.
  6. Your project will be DELIVERED by the DEADLINE.




Reviews


:

Excellent experience and communication! Delivered on time as promised. I will return with more work! Many thanks.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment