Sunday, May 3, 2020

Create A Captivating Custom Animated Video











About:

Every smart website owner and marketer knows the power of video when it comes to explaining their products. 

Standard package includes:

 ✔ Voice-over Sync (I will sync your voiceover file to the video).

 ✔ I will include your logo, completely FREE.

 ✔ I will include graphics inspired by your script and selected from my image gallery.

 ✔ A Royalty-free soundtrack for background music

 ✔ 1080i (HD) quality video resolution

 ✔ 1 FREE Revision (doesn't apply to script changes)

What to expect when you order:

  • I will immediately send you a short questionnaire with a few questions about the video (don’t worry it’s really easy to fill out).

  • Include any music or files that you would like us to add to the video, or just let us do it all for you!

  • We will send you a high quality animated video for your approval

  • Most people love the first version, but if there’s any changes (small or big) we will fix it for free (1 revision included!)

We care about your success, so I take the time to listen to your needs and find the best way to deliver a QUALITY product EVERY TIME.

►Message or Order to get started

Reviews


Seller's Response:

WOW! This was beyond what I even thought was possible. She really captured the essence of the project and brought it to life. BRAVO!!!

:

Great service - first class professional - very attentive to clients needs and preferences- did the perfect animated book trailer video for me

:

She delivered a great product beyond my expectations!! Great communication and I will work again with her for sure! Outstanding job! Thank you.

:

Thank you so much for your work on our video project!

:

You're welcome!




No comments:

Post a Comment