Friday, May 1, 2020

Create Whiteboard Animation Video











About:

I will Create interactive WHITEBOARD animation video

I will create a professional Whiteboard Animation video that will reach your audience in a unique and engaging way.



 I  DO CUSTOM WHITEBOARD ANIMATIONS!

 (custom video cost extra amount then normal )



Important Notes :



  • Please provide me  written script.
  • I will include many images from my library inspired by your script 

  • Modifications and Revisions will take +1day.(Does't apply on voice over and script)

  • If you want to include your own music or images, please send them
  • I can record the voice-over for you, but you need to provide the script as it will cost more


           If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

this man wonderful in connection with customer. i was felling i know him from long Time Thank U and i wish best for u ^_^

Seller's Response:

He had the exact video I wanted.

Seller's Response:

Service on time

:

I was expecting a 5 star review. Any ways thanks a lot.

:

Thank you, very nice video and easy communication!




No comments:

Post a Comment