Monday, March 23, 2020

Create Custom Whiteboard Animated Video In 24 Hours











About:





Hi,
Are you here for the WHITEBOARD ANIMATION video to encourage your business?  Don't worry. I will create a professional WHITEBOARD ANIMATION video for you.

In this gig, we create 100% Custom and Original Hand-drawn Video Scribe Whiteboard Animation Videos. No library images, No Clip-arts and No templates

Our Process

Exceptional Script -> Creative Storyboard -> Engaging Voiceover -> Superb Illustrations -> Professional Whiteboard Animation

What will you get?


Prompt reply. 



Full HD Custom whiteboard animation.



100% Money back guarantee.

Special offers for my regular clients.

Royalty-Free Background Music.

Add a logo for free. 

Revisions will be Unlimited. 

(NOTE: Revision is not provided in voice-over change or if you change script after voice-over is ordered)


We invest quality of time and won't rush through what you provide 



If you have ANY specific questions, Specific Storyboard, suggestions, or concerns 


You can contact me anytime. I’m here on Fiverr almost all the time to assist you.


Regards:
Mustafa_18

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good animation video starting really from scratch and made a very good story with the data and instructions I sent. Very much satisfied!

Seller's Response:

Its was amazing experience..and We made out best ..Client Review teelimg all 😇

Seller's Response:

Five stars for exceptional service, the seller he went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy and satisfied. Everything about the seller dedication is just amazing would sure recommend and I will definitely be using his services again

Seller's Response:

my pleasure to work with you ...hope it will be long partnership 🥰

Seller's Response:

Very responsive and they made sure I was completely satisfied! I would recommend this service to anyone in need of an explanation video. I am very happy with the results!




No comments:

Post a Comment