Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Create 2D Animated Explainer Video











About:

Why do you have to use my services?

I have worked on approximately 40 animations for several clients, both personal and corporate.

I will make your presentation more interesting and more colorful. Your satisfaction is my happiness.



Check my work for education video in www.youtube.com/tupaikecil 



What did you get?



  • Full HD mp4 file with Sound Effects and Background music
  • High quality Graphics/Animation/Transitions/Effects 
  • Free IllustrationStock from Your Video


If you have an offer or want to negotiate. Please contact me!. I gladly started the discussion.



Let's Make it and Enjoy :)

.

.

.

2d animated, animated 2d, animation, explainer video, 2d animated explainer video

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment