Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

Professional Custom 2D Animated Explainer Video

Hi I'm Touqir, a Level Two Seller with over 5 years of experience in 2D animation and 500+ Completed Orders on Fiverr. My Explainer Video is proven to increase your sales. I can show you real world examples of my clients. Forget High Costs, Bad Experiences and Unprofessional Sellers. Contact me for Script Writing Services, Voice Over Recording and above all a high quality Custom Animation Video



Portfolio is available as well, just inbox me! :)



Offering:

 ► Explainer Video Animation for all businesses

 ► Proofread and Catchy Script Writing on any niche

 ► Voice Over in Multiple Languages & Accents

 ► Embedded media (Images, videos, mobile app screenshots, logos etc)

 ► Creative effects & transitions (Typography, Infographics, Motion Graphics)



Commercial Rights Transfer via VYOND exclusively for YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS!



Additional Offering

 ► 24-7 Fiverr Chat  

 ► On-Time and Fast Delivery

 ► No Robotic Voice Overs

 ► 1 Year Free Video Editing Support 



For further queries contact me or read the FAQ’s below ↓

Thank You :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience, awesome first draft, had a few comments to revise but they were fixed within a day. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Thanks alot , I really enjoyed working with you. Clear instructions were the best part

Seller's Response:

Received my original 2D animation with original characters faster than promised with no revisions required - it's just what i wanted. Will definitely order again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the amazing feedback. I really enjoyed the work, it was interesting and required creativity. Which I love... I look forward to work with you again

Seller's Response:

Touriq did such a great job. I'm very satisfying about the final video. I will recommended Him if anybody are looking for great job . thank you Touriq




No comments:

Post a Comment