Monday, March 23, 2020

Dutch Full HD Whiteboard Animation With Dutch Support











About:

100% unique animation - each video is created by hand and exclusively for your brand / style / business!



--- If you want to write your own script and are struggling, check my new Gig, [How to write a PRO Explainer Video Script (In Dutch!)] ---https://www.fiverr.com/daniellacroix/geef-gids-script-schrijven-voor-whiteboard-explainer-videos



BOOST YOUR MARKETING

by creating an amazing CUSTOM whiteboard animation.

>>Your Story + Whiteboard Animation Video = Results

What do you get?



  1. Custom made pro whiteboard explainer video

  2. Voice Over
  3. Hand-drawn illustrations
  4. Royalty Free Background Music
  5. I can help you write the script if you can't provide a script



If you have other requirements just contact me and I´ll reply asap.


100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Get Your Premium CUSTOM Made Whiteboard Animation Video by scrolling up and choosing your package!

PS The voice over in my example will be used, if you want a different voice, extra fees may apply.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Happy with the service, good communication and response to my comments (had a few updates, changes). I highly recommend Daniel!

Seller's Response:

Daniel was very helpful and delivered right on time what I had expected.

:

For product advertising

:

Zeker gaan we naar Daniel voor het volgende filmpje! We zijn er blij mee!

:

Hele leuke opdracht. Mijn volgende pak wordt op maat gemaakt!:)




No comments:

Post a Comment