Sunday, March 22, 2020

Create Motion Graphics And Typographic Or Infographic Videos











About:

Hello I am Bappyshuvo, glad to see you
Welcome to My Service
I am here to create motion graphics and typographic or infographic 3d animated and 3d explainer videos for your business or product or service or any presentation.
We will do modelling, texturing, rigging, animation, lighting,rendering and compositing part to a final outcome..
You'll be get form me :
Character Design
3D Modeling
Custom Characters

& much more.
Please contact me before placing an custom order.
I provide free unlimited revisions, so I make sure you are 100% satisfied with the video.
Lets get started

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Yes very good, some revisions and Bappyshuvo99 was very listening and created the videos I wanted. I like them (5 videos) a lot, better and better the more I look. Very fast to work with! Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much sir,

Seller's Response:

This guy has a tremendous gift for animation. It was the first time I used Fiverr, so I was a bit hesitant. However, this guy came through in a HUGE way. He was very responsive and his communication level was some of the best I’ve ever seen. He is very skillful in adapting my script to a vivid animation. He was able to accomplish everything we wanted in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this guy and plan to use him regularly on future projects.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much sir

:

outstanding




No comments:

Post a Comment