Sunday, March 8, 2020

Create Eye Catching Custom 2D Animation











About:

ATTRACT MORE CUSTOMERS!!



Video outperforms text and pictures 10 to 1! Use this to your advantage and get a custom animation to explain your business to potential customers.



OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE!



I started doing live video production and have charged my customers thousands of dollars for professionally produced videos. With advances in software, now for a fraction of that cost we can create colorful and eye catching animations that attract views.



WHAT YOU GET:



  • Professional Voice Over US Accent male/female (Other languages are available, Just Inbox me before ordering)
  • 3 revisions (changes in the voice over has an additional charge)
  • Royalty Free Background Music
  • MP4 format
  • Sound effects
  • Scriptwriting
  • Full 1080P HD Quality
  • Add your logo


And with my Premium Package, I'm one of the only animators you can also speak with for a 15 minute consultation call on how to market your video to get the most views. What good is a video if it only gets 100 views? The call alone can will be worth hundreds of dollars in additional sales.



My team looks forward to working with you. Message me first before placing any orders.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment