Thursday, March 26, 2020

Make An Amv Or Anime Intro For You











About:

Hello, my name is RutraSan, I edit AMV and anime intros.

why should you buy from me?



I use all my creativity to make a good edit when I edit video, I always do it for 100 and if I or you don't like something I change it till this is will be good.



in my edits I don't just make a video with song and anime clips, I use all the features in edit and that's effects, motion graphics, sound effects, transitions, and color correction.



while I working, you always can write to me and ask how I'm doing or ask for things you want in the edit. I always answer fast as I can and will be happy to help you.



if you want to check the projects I did, visit my Instagram page and see some of them:

https://www.instagram.com/rutrasan/

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment