Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

If you are looking for a sleek 3D animation to present your product in an appealing and fashionable way - you've found it.

I can produce an animation from start to finish including scripting and story-boarding, modeling and materializing, animation-preview and full animation delivery and then take it into post production for an additional layer of texts or call-outs and special effects.

I can work very fast - if you require, or we can take it safe and slow.

Delivery of the final animation in any resolution and format.

I'm an experienced 3D Artist with 23 years in this business.

I've created hundreds of images and animations for all sorts of mediums.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

There is no great words I can find to express my complete satisfaction of the work this wonderful guy did for me. Only to say he made all my dreams come true. All around perfectionists. All around great person. Pleasant and easy guy to work with. Guaranteed satisfaction.

:

Thank you Louis - it's totally mutual!

:

The man was very attentive, communicated well, just a joy to work with people who 'get it'. Definitely work with him again!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment