Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Produce A Bitcoin Crypto Video Explainer











About:

<< Please CONTACT ME BEFORE ORERING, Thank you >>

  

It's not a secret anymore - BITCOIN and the Crypto Market is the Next Big Thing!



 My gig addresses to the developers and cryptocurrency website or business owners, ICO, Bitcoin and Altcoins developers, that want to add a better online experience for their members or viewers.



  I will create a 2D Crypto Animated Explainer based on your script  and instructions, in 1080p HD Quality MP4. 



  Please be ready with the script and read the package details carefully before ordering so we avoid unnecessary cancellations or issues.



  Need a script writing service? Contact me BEFORE placing your order.

  Please be ready with your Logo, Website and Images



Regards, Cinthya

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good seller. extremely satisfied with her initial video. no re-dos required. fast delivery as well. recommended to all!

:

Thank you for the nice words. I had a great experience working with you as well!

:

I have been changing alot of details during the video production and cinthya was patience enough to deal with me and act professionally. I shall come back for her service again! Best recommended!!

:

I had my doubts as after I accepted cinthya offer. But do believe what I'm gonna say next. She delivered the job perfectly well, which is totally unexpected because its much better than what I had in mind! A plus for her too because she delivered it 3 days earlier! She is really good! Thank you!

:

Great work and always deliver the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment