Sunday, March 8, 2020

Put The Pow In Your Powtoon Explainer Video











About:

As a Master Powtoonist and member of the Powtoon Ambassadors Club, I will create a Powtoon video for your website or social media page.  I have been creating Powtoons for companies worldwide since 2015.  I am the winner of the 2016 Powtoon U.S. election video contest open to millions of Powtoon users worldwide.



My Powtoons are created with care.  I will communicate with you extensively so that you get the end result you desire.  I am careful with details - timing, transitions, alignment and scenery.  I will not give you something I wouldn't be proud of for myself.



All of my Powtoons include:



  • HD 1080p MP4
  • My voiceover or one you provide
  • Background Music
  • Tips on writing a script 


I will provide a script or modify your script for an additional charge.  My typical turnaround time is 7 days depending on our ability to communicate and clarify any questions I may have. 



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE CREATING AN OFFER. 



Arnie is a rockstar when it comes to video animations, his voice over and ensuring customer satisfaction. - Omni212.com



He's fantastic to work with. Super responsive - 99-MPH.com



Arnie is the best in his field. - Selason.com



Thank you for your consideration.



Reviews


:

Great work Great speed Fantastic

:

Arnie is an absolute pro that worked with me through the entire process of edits to get a finished video better than I expected from the get go. If you're looking for someone to put your words into a custom explainer video, Arnie's the man!

:

Working with Arnie has been a great experience. Stellar work and communication. Arnie will work with you to make sure the final version is as desired. Definitely recommended!

:

Through multiple client mind changes we got to a great training video. Thanks so much. We will use you again. Steve

:

Very easy to deal with, delivered what I wanted in a timely manner. Would highly recommend Arnie!




No comments:

Post a Comment