Thursday, March 26, 2020

Create Map Zoom And Other Map Animations And Add Video Effects











About:

This is a very simple gig. 
Have you seen some videos where they need to show the place and they use MAP ZOOM ANIMATION
That's what I'm gonna do.



Please have a look at the sample files included. 
If your vlog/video needs a map animation, I can do it for you. 


I have done it so many times for my vlogs. 
Please note that I can provide ZOOM IN or ZOOM OUT sequence of any part of the world you want. 
It will also have some sound design and music. 

The output file I'm going to deliver, It will be a MOV file so that you can use it with Premier or Final Cut pro. 


Please checkout the provided samples. 
Talk to me before you order.
Thanks 

Reviews


:

Well done! Thanks for the great work, i'll be sure to use you again!

:

Great job! Perfect work.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment