Sunday, March 8, 2020

Create Engaging Whiteboard Animation Video, Explainer Video











About:

Are you looking for Whiteboard Animation Video to promote your business or to explain your Products?



I will create a professional and eye-catching whiteboard animation video, a fantastic speed-draw or whiteboard animation of any Logo, Picture, Script or Text.





Why Me:



* Special Bonus for my regular clients

* High Quality HD 1080 Animations

* Discounts for bulk orders.

* Fastest response and a unique whiteboard animation video

* 100% Satisfactory 

* Outstanding Customer service





What You Will Get:



* Insertion of your Logo and Website and other Contact information

* Genuine licensed royalty free background music.

* Video supplied in full HD 1080p

* Unlimited revisions

* Black, white or colorful outline style digital whiteboard video with up to 200 words (150 seconds)

* Any background color 

* Sync your provided Voiceover (means to add your provided Voiceover in the video)

* I will deliver in any format you want



And More




IMPORTANT: This is a perfect way of presentation for business, organization or individuals to make an impact and explain the nature of your business.



I would love to work on your budget 

You will get unlimited revisions

Feel free to contact me



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Included well my comments!

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure working with, and I look forward to getting new more jobs from you. Thanks for your patronage.

Seller's Response:

The seller was very helpful and appreciate the time and effort spent with me to get to this end goal

Seller's Response:

It was my pleasure working with you. Thanks for your patronage

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your patience and perservarance with me. Much appreciated and will use again edateplus.com




No comments:

Post a Comment