Sunday, March 22, 2020

Create Explainer Video For Your Business











About:

Hello and welcome to my GIG!

I will create eye catchy 2D animation based on your instructions or specifications!

I specialize in: 

  • Blackboard Custom Animation
  • 2D Character Animation, 
  • Kinetic Title Video, 
  • Whiteboard Explainer,
  • Complex Infographic Video

Once you decide to choose some of my service, i will guide you step by step about our working process. What is necessary for our video and what important key points we need to use to cover main concept!

It`s very important to provide me with full information about your project! 

Voice over and text lines will be in accordance to your script or guidelines.

 Script writing service available in - "Premium Package"  

Also, if you have brand assets such as color palette or preferable font that we can use in our video you can tell all details (RGB# or CMYC#).

ALL PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:

  • High quality animation, video based on your description
  • HD Resolution
  • Music and Sound Effects.
  • Kinetic Tytle 
I have successful experience in this field with good clients and amazing projects that inspire me to do all my best! 

I'm here for you, just type me a message and let's make some magic!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent experience!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience! Communication was A+ and the final product was all I had hoped for and more.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! It was a great pleasure to work with you!)

Seller's Response:

Great work and done in advance of when it was excpeted.




No comments:

Post a Comment