Saturday, March 21, 2020

Create Awesome Whiteboard Video Animation With In 24 Hours











About:

Hi there,

I will create High Quality and Professional Whiteboard Animations for your business, products, presentations, and bring your ideas to life.

So send me a message and let us make an amazing video together today!

I have created whiteboard animations for hundreds company and my list of satisfied customers is growing :)

I can do videos of any length! Just send us a message for any video over 90 seconds long and I'll create a custom offer to make ordering easy!



 NOTE: A Written Script is required in every order ( Script available for Ultimate Package only)



Why me?

ü Fastest response and a unique animation video

ü 100% Satisfaction OR Full Refund

ü Discounts for bulk orders

ü We do this FULL TIME here on Fiverr

ü Professional Voice Over

ü 1080P and 4K Quality

ü I offers custom characters and designs to match your brand and make it as engaging as possible.



If you have ANY questions, Specific Storyboard, or concerns please CONTACT me before you order so I can see if I am able to meet your requirements.

I’m online almost 24 hours a day, 7 days per week

Thanks and looking forward to work with you



Reviews


:

great services, good communication i will work again withhim

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment