Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

Hi, welcome to my gig.

you can take your presentation to the next level with my service, by enhancing your charts and graphs to be dynamic instated of boring and static chart.



I'll animate a good looking pie charts, graphs, info-graphics, bar charts.



all i need are your data, graph or chart in any format (excel,text,adobe illustrator, word document).



what i will offer you: your animated chart or graph



PLEAS note message me first before you place an order.

Reviews


:

Great job family!!!!

:

We are just out of time and I need to put this in our doc. we are up next! I have notes but there is no time! thank you for your work and if you want detailed feedback we can talk after class. thanks again, LaNola

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment