Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

Are you looking for an typography video to promote your business, product or service? You've come to the right place. I will create a Top Quality Kinetic Typography Animated Explainer Video for YOU!



 INCLUDED IN THIS DEAL
-------------------------------------
✔ Kinetic Typography Animated Video
✔ FULLHD Quality ( YouTube, Mp4 file format )
✔ Music & Sound fx
✔ Revision video if needed
✔ Logo animation
✔ Icons and Images animation
✔ Branding with colors



FOR THIS, I WILL NEED


1- Text/Script you want to add
2- Logo (optional)
3- Website name
4- Images you want to add 
5- Music of your choice

6-
Icons and Images animation



PS :


- If you wish to include your own music, please send it to me.



I'm happy to take your business to the next level!


Thank You




Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wish every person I worked with was at Talented and Pleasant as Yuslifar! She is simply the best! I’m going to have to create more products simply so I can get her to make me more videos!

Seller's Response:

Yulisfar did a great job with our video even going through many revisions until we were happy. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

your satisfied, or 100% Money Back Guarantee!!

:

Seller is very very professional and always delivers on time

:

Thanks for your third purchase :)




No comments:

Post a Comment