Sunday, March 8, 2020

Create An Engaging Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video Fast











About:

Hello there,



ENGAGE YOUR VIEWERS NOW!

with your whiteboard animated doodle video at SUPER-FAST 48 Hours delivery time!



WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THIS GIG:
- 30-second whiteboard video with voice over recording.
- Exclusive images from our Library.

- 1080p Video in MP4 or any video format you need

- Background Music
- You WILL provide the Script for the video - Up to 75 words
- Extras are available (for an extra $50, I can hire the same scriptwriter who wrote the script for my video to write one for you).



NOTE: Please contact me before ordering and attach your script if you have one.


Scripts are considered final when submitted or approved (fees may apply to script changes)


100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed!




ORDER NOW!
Your whiteboard animation video is just a few clicks away.



We also offer different styles of animation! See all our gigs at www.fiverr.com/mozexplainer



If you have other requirements, kindly contact us and we´ll reply soon.



I look forward to awesome working experience with you. 



**Worried about cost?

No worries! we can always work something out for you. Contact us.



Mozexplainer













Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'd like to thank Mark for his awesome help & flexibility. We are helping many people through his amazing talent.

Seller's Response:

I say big thanks to you too Michael. I am very excited working with you each time. Many thanks.

Seller's Response:

Very happy with this gig! Mark brought our script to life right in the first draft. We were able to complete this explainer video with minimum back and forth. His visualization and animation skills + proactive communication, responsiveness and great attitude made it a great experience. I am coming back to him with more work, for sure!

:

Thank you so much Shaliya. I am super excited working with you. I pray my clients be understanding and easy to work with as you. Working with you next time will be a great pleasure. Thank you so much.

:

Mozexplainer delivered exactly what I wanted and right on time. I will certainly be using mozexplainer again.




No comments:

Post a Comment