Sunday, February 9, 2020

Custom 2D Explainer Video And Whiteboard Animation











About:

I will create for you a custom video presentation 2D and WHITEBOARD style, enhancing in a pleasant and effective way the image of your company or business, your product or service and more!

What You get:

-High Quality Explainer Video 2D or WHITEBOARD style...!

 -HD (1080p )

 -Professional Voice over 

 -Music and Sound fx 

 -Intro with Your Logo -Image Gallery

 -Permanent communication

 -Delivery in time 

 -Your logo, slogan and website

 -Any output format (MP4 is standard)



How to order:

"Easier impossible!" You only have to send me the script and details that you prefer.



 ✔100% guarantee !

✔ Commercial use!

✔ High quality results !

Fast and efficient service. Contact me. I'm here to help you.

Reviews


:

extraordinary!

:

As always Jr. hit it on the nail. Thank you sooooooo much! He is amazing!

:

I am very pleased. He was easy to work with and gave me exactly what I asked for. You can tell there was great detail. I would highly recommend and will be using again.

:

Very easy to work with me.

:

Great Work As Always!




No comments:

Post a Comment