Saturday, February 15, 2020

Create Whiteboard Animation Or Explainer Video In 24 Hours











About:

I will create amazing WHITEBOARD ANIMATION OR EXPLAINER VIDEO in 24 hours.

I have 2 years' experience in this whiteboard animation field so you can trust me for work quality. I love to create Whiteboard Animation video.

You have to share your script (if you have) with me and I will create your dream video.

       You will get these Services:

  • ·         Royalty-free background music
  • ·         Male & Female voice over
  • ·         Full HD video
  • ·         Scriptwriting
  • ·         Free Revisions

    ·         Quick Response
  • ·         Delivery on time
  • ·         24X7 Support
  • ·         100% Satisfaction

    ·         Delivery in 24 hours  

  -:  Feel free to contact me anytime and if you have any question then you can check my FAQ section.

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

The seller is very responsive. He has done Great work on time.

:

Thank you for your feedback

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment