Friday, February 7, 2020

Animate Your Images In A Whiteboard Video Style In 24 Hours











About:

I will animate your existing images in a whiteboard animation video style.



Send me over a high-res version of your image in a standard format. You'll receive a video file that lasts between 10-20 seconds approximately with your image being drawn out in full 1080p HD. You can then use that animation any way you like. 



Already included in the basic $30 gig:

  • 1080p full HD video file
  • MOV or MP4 format
  • 1 free revision if needed
  • Commercial use at no extra cost
  • Extra fast delivery included, I'll get started on your image straight away and deliver within 24 hours


Extras available:

  • I'll add background music you provide, or pick one myself - $5



Get started right away.

Order the gig now with the extras you want, upload your image, and I'll get on with producing your animation.



Special Launch Offer:

This gig is currently half price until the end of August, when it will return to the normal price of $30. Get your image illustrated this Summer for the great price of just $15 before it's too late!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment