Sunday, February 16, 2020

Create A Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video











About:

Do you have more than 225 words? No problem! Send me a message with your whiteboard animation script and I can create a custom offer just for you! I can make explainer videos for any project. Big, large, grande or humongous. I have you covered.



WHY ORDER MY GIG?



  • I am a ONE STOP SHOP! I will personally record the voice over, write the script, make the  whiteboard animation video and add music. I will handle all of the communication, before, during and after the project. I don't outsource.


  • I've been on Fiverr since 2012, which is longer than most of the other whiteboard animators. I have completed 3000+ projects, so I know how to make this whole process easy and very enjoyable for you.


  • I work on Fiverr Full-Time and have over 2000, 5 star reviews. Which means my customer service and availability are top-notch!




  • I was born and raised right here in the USA. So, my communication skills are a big asset when discussing your whiteboard animation video.


  • 3 revisions are included. This will cover any visual aspect of the whiteboard animation. Once the whiteboard explainer video script is submitted or approved this will be considered final.




Reviews


:

Fabulous end product! Lucas was able to take my rudimentary script and visual ideas and turn them into an awesome media piece for a class introduction! Thank YOU!

:

Lucus did a great job!

:

He did a great job meeting our deadline and completing our revisions quickly! Thank you Lucas!

:

Need whiteboard advertising. Seller definitely came through at the end.

:

Revision request for an old video was quickly delivered.




No comments:

Post a Comment