Monday, February 17, 2020

Create Whiteboard And Explainer Video











About:

Hi,

Do you have an amazing idea for a business or a presentation? But you don't know how to explain it.



Don't Worry I am here to help you with your problem.I will make an amazing Explainer or whiteboard video using your script.



I can create video of any length.Just Place the order and add additions words and services that are required.



My Services as follows:



#1. Make an Explainer video of any length.

#2. Whiteboard video.

#3. Background Music.

#4. Add Logo.

#5. Cheap Prices.

#6. Unlimited Revisions.





**NOTE**




I offer unlimited revisions in the animations.But if you need revisions in voice-over, then there will be an extra cost for voice revision. So please make sure you have provided me with the final script.



Please contact first before place order.



Feel free to ask any question.



Thanks



Regard: 

khalilnazir









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy to work with. Got all my tasks done. Awesome job!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot.

Seller's Response:

Great work under a very tight deadline. Excellent working with you and I look forward to our next gig.

Seller's Response:

Great Experience.

:

Seller understood clearly what I wanted to convey in my video and he did an awesome job creating it. Thank you, will definitely buy more gigs from you.




No comments:

Post a Comment