Monday, February 17, 2020

Create Animated Explainer Video Or Mobile App Demo











About:

Hi, I’m here to help you create professional explainer video animation. this video can be your marketing video, help represent your Product and building trust with your client.

i`ll create a Professional 2D animated video or cartoon style animation. funny, engaging and professional look. Great for your landing page video,presentation or anything you need!  



5 reason why you chose my service on fiverr :
  1. Affordable price, NO HIDDEN FEE! 
  2. Unique Character design (No Copyright Content) 

  3. Unlimited Revision! 
  4. Professional work ! Guaranteed! 
  5. Available in Many different language


Order Now!



Need a customized video or volume discount?

Feel free to inbox me. I am happy to discuss with you regarding

your requirement and send a custom discounted offer quickly.



Thank you




Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is by far the worst experience I've had on fiverr. I requested to cancel the order four times before I sent him the right script and he refused all of them. He then made a video on a script which I specifically told him was not usable. After receiving a new script, I decided to give him another chance. The quality of the video is failing. The voice-over is very much robotic and there's no pause in-between. I cannot present this video to users. This order was automatically approved and I regretted very much for not pushing to cancel. I sent him my revisions and feedback but he never responded to me.

Seller's Response:

Had a bad experience with buyer. He ordered and immediately asked to cancel order after i started working with the script he sent. He later sent another script and asked me to start a new video which i obliged and sent to him 2 videos just in one order and he gave me a poor review. Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Great communication and very fast delivery. I will definetely use his services again. Recommended!

:

Thank you so much. Great Experience. Can't wait for our next project together. Cheers!

:

Great work!! he understood exactly what I wanted and made it happend in the video. I really recomend him!!




No comments:

Post a Comment