Monday, February 3, 2020

Create A Unique Animated Video Or Promotional Video











About:

Please contact me before placing an order



Hi there! Welcome to my animation gig.



I provide 100% custom made 2D animation that is very unique and stands out. My animations can be used to promote your business or product, as music videos or even short trailers for new products or to tell your specific story. I can bring life to your product or story and help you stand out from the crowd.



  • My BASIC gig uses animated characters and backgrounds but you need to provide me with a script or voice-over.


  • The STANDARD package includes 60 seconds unique video. I will make an attractive script for your requirement. The animations in this package are more attractive and outshines those in the BASIC package.


  • The PREMIUM package includes all features of the above packages AND additionally, voice-over is included. The price difference is due to the best ever quality of the animations. These animations, also custom made will be even more attractive than in the previous two packages.


If you have any other requirements please feel free to contact me. My priority is to make you feel happy with my product and I'm looking forward to working with you to help you achieve great things! 



Best regards,

Olivia





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick and very respinse to changes

Seller's Response:

A pleasure to work with and great with the details!

Seller's Response:

amazing buyer!

Seller's Response:

I wanted a whiteboard movie-style video. While this was not where the seller specialized, she worked very hard to give me a quite lovely whiteboard production that I will be using! This seller is super responsive and very attentive. She always aims to please. I highly recommend!

:

thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment