Monday, February 3, 2020

Create A 2D Animation Video Within 24 Hours











About:

I have been a professional voice over artist and video creator for over 4 years now, customer satisfaction is my guarantee. I have a 5 star positive lifetime feedback score here on Fiverr. Trust me to bring your vision to life.



Within 24 hours, you will receive a custom high quality 2D animation video.



Your animation video will contain:

  • Professional Voice Over
  • Royalty Free Music
  • Logo


65 words = 30 second video



Send me your script and any additional comments of what you need so I can make your vision come to life.



Script writing also available in extras (script writing is $25 per 30 seconds). 



Contact me to see how I can help you. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was fantastic! Just like the first time

Seller's Response:

It was beyond AMAZING. Highly skillful and delivered on the project on the first shot, no revisions needed. I will definitely use her services again.

:

Great job! I would highly recommend to any perspective buyers. Great customer service with on time delivery!

:

Very communicative - understood my needs - would work with again

:

I truly appreciate working with you. I am humbled by your tip, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment