Sunday, February 16, 2020

Create Kinetic Typography In 24 Hours











About:

Get your typography video done in one day! Yes you heard that right 1 day ( up to 60 words).
I will complete the 60 word script for $10.


Want to promote your business using Kinetic Typography? You've come to the right place.
You need it we got it!!
Review the packages below


- 30 seconds video - $10 - Up to 60 words script
- 60 seconds video - $30 - Up to 120 words script
- 90 seconds video - $55 - Up to 150 words script
What you need to provide
-Script for the video
-logo (if any)
-colors (optional, otherwise I will use the best I have in mind)




*CONTACT ME FOR ANY CUSTOM JOB!*


If you have any questions just ask me !

Reviews


:

Great experience! Had some notes after a first revision and nailed it on the second version. Thank you so much!

:

Excellent work. I gave the script with details of what I wanted. He had no questions and delivered a perfect video of what I wanted! Exactly the colours I needed, perfect selection of music, great with details (colours and size of letters). Definitely recommend 100%.

:

I would highly recommend working with Ahmed. The quality of his work is high and he is easy to work with. I will definitely be using him again in the future.

:

It was wonderful working with Ahmed Ali. Ahmed is kind, caring about the results snd patient to get the job done really well. He cares about his work and was determined to finish this project in a way that we needed. Would love to work again with Ahmed Ali in the future.

:

Always great!




No comments:

Post a Comment