Sunday, February 2, 2020

Create 2D Animated Explainer Video Using After Effects











About:

Are you looking for an Explainer Video for your Company, Brand or Product? Then I am here to help you.



Animated explainer videos are a perfect tool for attracting visitors to your site and telling them about the key benefits and features of your product.



You need to send me:



  • Script

  • Voice over if you have (Optional)

  • Logo or any other footage (Optional)



What you receive:
  • Custom 2d animation.

  • Custom Color.

  • Animated Transition.

  • Sound Effect.

  • Animated Elements.

  • Add Intro/Outro.

  • Final video & After Effects project file both.

  • Full HD 1920x1080px (Contact for other resolutions)

  • Unlimited Revisions until you feel fully satisfied!!!



If you want you can start at only $5 for 4 seconds.



To create your high-quality explainer video  I use:

Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition, Audacity, Adobe Premiere Pro.



Your satisfaction is my priority. I endeavor to answer any questions you have within an hour unless I'm asleep!



I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now.



Reviews


:

Excellent Job Really Glad That I took your offer. You have exceed my expectations looking forward to doing more with you,

:

Happy with the delivery. Understood what I needed

:

This has exceeded my expactations. I am Very Impressed and looking forward to doing more excellent job

:

Robiul is exceptional animation with great attention to details. His creativity is absolutely amazing. I'm happy to work with him working on other projects. Thank you for your great work.

:

Very professional to work with and has a true talent! Very pleased with the final product. Great work! Great communication, and very flexible when we had additional change requests. We will definitely keep r0biul_islam in mind for our next projects...




No comments:

Post a Comment