Sunday, February 9, 2020

Create An Animated Explainer Video











About:

If you are looking a professional quality video at an affordable price, you need my Explainer Video Gig.  I will use my years of marketing experience to produce an engaging and effective video to promote your product, service and business.  

My Packages include:

  • An awesome 30 second video (see packages for longer videos)
  • Character & Scenes (taken from my extensive library)
  • Animations of icons and/or text
  • Custom background Colors
  • Royalty Free Background Music
  • Showcase your Logo and URL
  • Full HD 1080p (extra for basic package)
  • Outro to feature call to action and any social media links you want

UPGRADE your video with these Extras!

  • Full HD 1080p delivery = $5 (included in Premium & Pro)
  • Need a professionally written script? No problem, I can write an engaging script for you that will capture your target audience’s attention.
  • Order a Professional Voiceover (Male or Female), $10

Not included:

  • No custom drawn animations or character (I will use mine from an extensive library so your video will be unique)
  • Not for resale on the fiverr or other Internet Marketing Platforms (for use for you or your client). 

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask, I will be happy to help plan your project.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment